- QUIZ 1 DEFINITIONS AND CONCEPTS OF CURRICULUM STUDIES IN TECHNICAL SKILLS
QUIZ 1 DEFINITIONS AND CONCEPTS OF CURRICULUM STUDIES IN TECHNICAL SKILLS
DEFINITIONS AND CONCEPTS OF CURRICULUM STUDIES IN TECHNICAL ST
- State any TWO definitions of curriculum.
- List TWO examples each of the following: i) Narrow curriculum. ii) Broad curriculum. iii) Midway curriculum.
- List any FIVE characteristics of a good curriculum.
- Explain the following terms: i) Curriculum and Education. ii) Curriculum and Society. iii) Curriculum and Syllabus. iv) Curriculum and Instruction.
- State a relationship each between the disciplines in (Question 4) above.
- What is curriculum development?
- State an example each of Planning, Construction, Design, Improvement/Change and Evaluation of a developed curriculum.
- Identify at least TWO factors to be considered when developing a curriculum.
- Explain how a curriculum is developed.
- What is curriculum development team?
- Identify SIX conditions that facilitate curriculum development.
- Describe an effective functioning team for curriculum development.
- Outline FIVE principles governing composition of curriculum development team.
- List 5-member team that are suitable for constituting curriculum designed for the JHS level.