- Be able to use a word processing application to create simple documents (NTS 2C, 2d, 3j)
- Brainstorm on the uses of Word Processor in teaching and learning as well as our daily activities as indicated in NTS 2C, 2d, 3j.
- Perform basic tasks using a Word Processing Application.
- Create, edit, format, save and print documents using a Word Processing Application
- Demonstrate basic ICT operations using ICT Productivity Tools (word Processing application) (NTS 2C, 2d, 3j).
- Introduction to Word Processing Software
- Creating a Text Document
- Word Process Ribbons: Home, Page Layout, Insert, References, Mailings, Review, View
i.Font Type, Font
- Insertion of Tables,
- Inserting Header &
- Inserting Symbols.
- References: Table of
- Content Footnotes
- Mailings: Mail
- Write & Insert Fields
- Preview Results Finish
- Page Layout:
What is Word Processing?
- Is a computer software program that helps to create any type of written communication.
- It is used to manipulate text data to produce a letter, a report, a memo or any other type of correspondence.
- A text data is any letter, number or symbol that can be typed on a keyboard.
- The grouping of the text data to form words, sentences, paragraphs and pages of text result in the creation of a document.
- Through a word processor one can create, modify, store, retrieve and print part or all of a document.
Examples of Word Processing Application
Some examples of Word Processing Application includes:
Importance of Word Application
1.Easier to correct and change document.
2.Word wrap enables a full line to automatically move to next line.
3.Ability to change or edit document by correcting spelling, grammar and sentence structure.
4.Easy to update document by inserting or deleting text.
5.Revision can be made by rearranging selected areas of text.
6.Combine text in another file with text in your document
7.Easy to control the appearance or format the document.
Launching Microsoft Word
Point to Start and click on it.
Point to all programs
Point to Microsoft Office
Click on Microsoft Office
Point to Microsoft Office Word and click
- Now I entreat you to sit back and carefully follow or the practical skills needed to work with Microsoft Word a good a very common example of Word Processor
Step by Step Practical Video for Microsoft Word 2016