This unit discusses the current technologies that are shaping education
- Technology has made collaboration easier.
- The internet, mobile phones, other computing devices and software has made it easier.
- In a classroom learning model, teachers encourage collaboration by assigning group activities and tasks.
- When students team up together to work on a project or solve a problem, it builds their collaborative skills.
- Although eLearning is quite popular, it includes collaboration with features to share and discuss
- But today, technology has bridged the gap between teachers and students.
- This collaborative learning approach helps students to interact with their peers and build their interpersonal skills.